The "A" (horizontal outside of monitor dimension) and "B" vertical dimension
(top to bottom outside of monitor) are required fields when ordering
This hood is 8.25" deep
Universal Monitor Hood - up to 30" (76.2cm) wide - 16" (40.6cm) sides
Quantity in Basket:
Shipping Weight: 4.00 pounds
FREE with Purchase!
iPhone 4 / 4s film, iPhone 5 film, Microfiber Cloth
Choose on Page 2 of Check Out. 1 per Order.
#112 Universal Monitor Hood
Fits most makes and models of monitors
Measure the exterior of your monitor (A and B measurements) and we'll make it fit!
These monitor hoods are made of high-density fiberboard with durable black vinyl on the outside and tough dark blue light absorbent material on the inside. The front edges are protected and reinforced with plastic strips making this hood durable and sturdy! Give your work environment a professional look while reducing the glare from overhead and side lighting! Having a computer monitor hood will also help protect sensitive data safe and secure by blocking wandering eyes.
How it measures up:
- Across the top (A measurement) up to 30" (76.2cm)
- Side length (B measurement) of 16" (40.6cm) which can be modified upon request
- Depth (front to back) of 8.25" (20.9cm)
Benefits: Universal Monitor Hood #112
- Reduces screen glare
- Shades from room or window lighting
- Aids in color calibration consistency
- Reduces eye fatigue
- Increases privacy
- Photodon hoods are fully customizable
- Great for educational testing facilities
- Professional design
- Easy removal or adjustment after installation
- Protects private information in public places
Aids in Compliance:
Made in USA
30 day Money Back - Satisfaction Guarantee
All "Photodon" monitor hoods can be used on either
flat panel or regular CRT monitors with good results.
Your Order Includes Universal Monitor Hood #112
The Photodon monitor hood includes
a complete installation package:
- One cut to fit support bar ("A" measurement)
- Foam strips for between hood & monitor top
- Detailed instructions for installation
Photodon hoods are now fully assembled! Installation should only take a few minutes. Just follow the detailed instructions that are included.