Imagine a toy being launched full force at your new large screen high-definition 3D TV. You see it happening and wish you could hit the rewind button in real life because now your screen is cracked. You love the little toy hurler, but right now, you pretty much have to put yourself in time-out in order to refrain from exploding on the spot.
HSC screen protectors save you from having to experience this drama. It’s tough. Its hardness of 9H has extreme abrasion resistance, and it includes effective shock-absorption and anti-microbial properties. Let's look at its advantages a little bit more:
- HSC is extremely resistant to scratching because of its 9H hardness.
- HSC contains a shock-absorbing layer that protects your device from blunt-force impact damage.
- HSC boasts an anti-microbial coating that significantly reduces bacterial growth.
- HSC is oleophobic, meaning that it repels oils and makes fingerprints easy to wipe away.
- HSC film is shatter-proof. Should your device take a spill, the glass under the film will not disperse into a million little pieces.
The HSC screen protective film is also fantastic for our B2B customers. It protects expensive digital equipment that is in a high-use or industrial area. Schools, factory floors, hospitals, salesforce tablets — any environment where there is a high risk of screen and device damage — are the types of business clients who will greatly benefit from protecting their screens with Photodon's HSC film.
Here is a link to our HSC page if you'd care to know more about the film. Photodon employees are always happy and ready to help with any questions you may have. If needed, don't hesitate to contact us at 847-377-1185, M-F 9:00 am – 5:00 pm EST, or email us at [email protected].