Imagine a toy flying full force at your new large screen high-definition 3D TV. You see it happening and wish you could hit the rewind button in real life because now your screen is cracked. You love the little toy-hurler, but right now, you pretty much have to put yourself in time-out in order to refrain from exploding on the spot.
HSC and HSG screen protectors save you from having to experience this drama. They are tough. Their hardness of 9H has extreme abrasion resistance, and they also include effective shock-absorption and anti-microbial properties. Let's look at the advantages a little bit more:
- Extremely resistant to scratching because of their 9H hardness.
- Contain a shock-absorbing layer that protects your device from blunt-force impact damage.
- Boast an anti-microbial coating that significantly reduces bacterial growth.
- Oleophobic, meaning that they repel oils and make fingerprints easy to wipe away.
- Shatter-proof. Should your device take a spill, the glass under the material will not disperse into a million little pieces.
There is one difference between the HSC and the HSG: the HSC is a clear material, and the HSG offers a matte finish (85% anti-glare). If you only need superb protection for your screen, opt for the HSC. Alternatively, if you need superior protection while significantly cutting down on glaring, choose the HSG.
Advantage for Business Customers
The HSC and HSG screen protectorss are also fantastic for our business customers. They protect expensive digital equipment that is in a high-use or industrial area. Schools, factory floors, hospitals, salesforce tablets — any environment where there is a high risk of screen and device damage — are the types of business clients who will greatly benefit from protecting their screens with Photodon's HSC or HSG material.
Here is a link to our HSC and HSG page if you'd care to know more about these materials. Photodon employees are always happy and ready to help with any questions you may have. If needed, don't hesitate to contact us at 847-377-1185, M-F 9:00 am – 5:00 pm EST, or email us at [email protected].