Garmin Nuvi 2699LMT-HD 6-inch Screen Protector
Product Code: 2141-01
Screen Protector For Garmin Nuvi 2699LMT-HD 6-inch
Digital displays are often exposed to heavy public traffic and high usage. No matter the environment -- schools and universities, governmental offices, hotel lobbies, airports, or window displays -- Photodon has a solution.
Give yourself peace of mind from:
- Bluntforce Impacts
- Irritating Fingerprints
- Damage from cleaning products
- Irreversible Scratches
- Messy Hands
- Unwanted Abrasions
Photodon makes films that will:
- Reduce glare (Anti-Glare)
- Protect eye health (Blue Light Cut)
- Ensure privacy (Privacy Filters)
- Protect from extreme impact (Anti-Shock)
Depending on your needs, Photodon has a film type to cover your device.
If unsure about which film type to order, use our
Film Comparison Sheet to help decide.
We also offer Film Sample Packs to help with the decision-making process.
Photodon Touché™ Screen Protectors:
- Are made of best-in-class material
- Have silicone adhesion which leaves no residue
- Are touchscreen compatible
- Have scratch-resistant coatings from 3 to 6H
- Are precision laser cut to fit your device
- Have pull tabs for easy liner removal
- Have Limited 3-year Warranty
Photodon's special services include: custom cutting, film layering, and installation.
|Product Name||Garmin Nuvi 2699LMT-HD 6-inch Screen Protector|
|Photodon Part #||2141-01|
|Included in Order|
|Packaging Type||Single or bulk|
|Shipping weight each||.25 lb.|
|Notes||These films conform to flat screen types and do not work on curved CRT type screens. These are not brightness reduction films, such as neutral density filters.|
|Reference More Info|
|MFR Part #||2141-01|
|RoHS Compliance||RoHS Compliance|
|Spec Sheet||MXA, MXC, MXO, 6HS, MXH, MXT, MXG, MXB, P2S, P4S, P2L|
|Origin - Manufacturing and Assembly|
|Korea - Traverse City, Michigan, USA.|
I did wind up with a few dust spot , but they are small and invisible in normal use.
It cuts down the really bothersome reflections that made the GPS useless in bright sunlight.