Calculating Shipment Cost:
- Add all items for purchase to your cart.
- At the right of the Shopping Cart page, click the orange "Estimate Shipping" button.
- Type in your zip code and country information.
- Click the "Estimate Shipping" button for estimated shipping and service options.
*Customs/Duties are not included for international shipments, see info below
Shipping / Store Policies:
- Orders ship Mon-Fri, except postal holidays. Most orders ship from Michigan.
- One-to-nine-piece orders are typically shipped within 1-2 business days. Larger orders may take additional days.
- Please contact customer service at 847-377-1185, M-F, 9-5 EST if you need your order rushed.
- All prices are in US dollars.
- An order confirmation e-mail is sent immediately after you place your order online.
- A tracking number will be sent after a shipping label is printed. Once the package has left our facility, it becomes the responsibility of the carrier. We are not responsible for late, delayed, or non-delivery of goods.
- We will do all that we can to assist you with any delivery problems and we will work with you to get another product sent if necessary.
- For packages returned to us as undeliverable, we will contact you. In the case of no resolution, a full refund (excluding shipping charges) will be issued.
- A new order will need to be placed if you still wish to receive the product(s).
Should you decide to return your product, please follow these instructions:
Contact us to see if we can provide a solution, if we need the item returned, or to receive an RMA# (Return Merchandise Authorization).
- Call 1-847-377-1185 or Live Chat from our website, Mon–Fri 9-5pm EST
- Email [email protected]
- Complete the Photodon Return Policy form and include it with your return.
- If returning film, PLEASE HANDLE CAREFULLY! Film is fragile until applied. If re-rolling film, carefully roll it using light pressure. Package item(s) as carefully as they were when sent to you.
Returns can be shipped to:
Attn: Returns Dept
1517 Northern Star Dr. Ste A
Traverse City, MI 49686
All returns must be made using a shipping service which will provide Photodon with a tracking number. If you are returning an item valued at $100 or more, insure the shipment for the value of the merchandise. If a package doesn’t arrive, and you don’t use a trackable method to return, or if you refuse the shipment as a method of return, we may not be able to cover you under our warranty policy.
B2B Customers: Purchase orders are a legally binding contract to commence work. Returns may be handled differently when a purchase order has been submitted.