Photodon Specializes in
- Display Protective Films
- Monitor Hoods
- Screen Care Products
- LCD Protective Films
- Film Cleaning Kits
- Monitor Hoods
- Microfiber Cloths
- Screen Care Products
- Anti Static Spray
- Custom Services
- Equipment Care
Photodon Info: Privacy, Payment Options, Shipping
- We strive to ship all orders within 24 to 48 hours.
- Orders ship Monday - Friday until 3:00pm EST (except Postal holidays).
- USA Shipping Methods: (international see below)
- Standard (First Class) shipping for USA shipping address available for packages less than 13 ounces.
- USPS Priority
- FedEx Ground
- FedEx Expedited (3 Day Express, 2nd Day, Standard Overnight, Priority Overnight)
Please note: For orders placed using FedEx Express before 2:00pm EST; we will make every effort to get it out that same day. FedEx does exclude some locations from expedited delivery area.
If you provide your FedEx account number, we can ship using your account.
- Shipping confirmation emails containing your tracking number will be sent to you when your order is shipped.
Estimated Delivery Times:
Most orders are shipped from Michigan.
USPS Standard mail USA: 4 to 14 business days (may take up to 21 business days).
USPS Priority mail: Normally a 2-3 day service within the USA (50 states).
FedEx expedited USA: 1 to 5 business days depending on service selected.
USPS International: Normally 7 to 10 days, up to 21 business days, sometimes delayed by customs.
Large Orders and Orders Over 150 Pounds:
Sometimes the web site does not correctly charge for multiple items, please do contact us to ensure an accurate shipping method and costs, or you may order online and then we can contact you to adjust shipping costs as needed.
Please Note: Customer is responsible for any additional customs duty fees and/or local taxes for any orders shipped outside USA.
You have 2 ship options:
(Costs listed during checkout are from USPS, we do not add anything to their rates.)
- Option One: USPS Global Priority Mail
- Option Two: FedEx only on the buyers FedEx account.
- Photodon, LLC warrants that our products and materials will be free of defects and or workmanship upon purchase and will be covered by 100% replacement or refund for up to 30 days. You will need to pay return postage.
- It is not necessary to contact us to make a product return, use the return policy sheet provided with each order.
- If you have lost your return policy sheet, please make a copy of this one.
Attn Returns Dept
2682 Garfield Rd N, Ste 21,
Traverse City, Michigan, 49686
- Include a copy of the sales receipt if possible, and a reason for the return.
- After 30 days there will be a 15% restocking fee.
- No returns on custom hoods or cloths orders.
- Shipping charges are not refundable unless we have made an error in shipping or in the case of a product defect.
- Please Note: Items that have been installed are not refundable unless there is a manufacturer's defect.
Order / Store Policies:
- We do our best to get your order out within 24 - 48 hours.
- All prices are in US dollars
- An order confirmation e-mail is sent immediately after you place your order online
- In the case of a package returned to us as undeliverable, we will make an attempt to contact you. In the case of no resolution we will issue a full refund (excluding shipping charges). A new order will need to be placed if you still wish to receive the product(s).
- Photos of products may not be exact or may represent a product family. However, we do our best to keep our images current.
- Once the goods have left our premises, delivery becomes the responsibility of the Carrier and/or service used. We cannot be held responsible for late, delayed or non-delivery of goods. We will do all that we can to assist you with any delivery problems reported to us.
- Order Form Fax in / Mail in:
Payment Options Available at Checkout:
Photodon uses Secure Servers for on-line credit card purchases. We also employ McAfee and TrustWave to ensure site integrity.
- Credit Card, PayPal, Amazon: click the "Add to Cart" button. This will take you to the Photodon shopping basket and check-out system. For PayPal this involves proceeding to the PayPal site to make payment and then returning to the Photodon site to complete the Photodon invoice.
Purchase Orders Established Accounts, Schools, government offices and agencies, may order via PO with Net 30 terms on the first order.
Please note: Purchase Orders are not an option for residential orders.
- Phone using a Credit Card: Visa, Master-Card, Discover, American Express or purchase order (PO phone orders for established customers, schools or government only), call us, 9am to 5pm EST M-F.
For an immediate order please consider using a credit card.
New Account Application
Purchase Order New Account Customer: In order for us to process your order with minimal delay, must fax or e-mail us our new account application form (PDF file) (for approval) along with your purchase order. Our application does require credit references to set up an account.
At Photodon we take your privacy very seriously!
We will not share any information about you to any other person or third party. Your transaction and personal information is just as important to us as it is to you.
We do not keep credit card numbers on our servers and we properly dispose of credit card information soon after use.
You can shop at Photodon.com with confidence!
To increase privacy and security and in an effort to prevent hackers from accessing sensitive information, we have subscribed to GeoTrust. GeoTrust SSL certificates provide up to 256 bit encryption thereby offering the highest level of encryption and security possible. This means you can rest assured that communications between your browser and this site's web servers are private and secure.
For our payment gateway we have partnered with Authorize.Net, a leading payment gateway since 1996, to accept credit cards and electronic check payments safely and securely for our customers.
The Authorize.Net Payment Gateway manages the complex routing of sensitive customer information through the electronic check and credit card processing networks. See an online payments diagram to see how it works.
The company adheres to strict industry standards for payment processing, including:
- 128-bit Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology for secure Internet Protocol (IP) transactions.
- Industry leading encryption hardware and software methods and security protocols to protect customer information.
- Compliance with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS).
Photodon.com, (Photodon, LLC.) is registered with the Authorize.Net Verified Merchant Seal program.
We are personally committed to delivering a quality products to our customers. In addition, we are constantly looking for ways to improve our products or service to you. We welcome any ideas, suggestions or comments about the products on these pages.
Thank You For Your Business! The Photodon Team!