Photodon was founded in 2000. We specialize in protecting LCD and LED screens by laser cutting custom-sized high quality screen protectors. Our products protect the human eye from glare and harmful bluelight, facilitating a healthy, productive work environment. In addition, our privacy filters and monitor hoods provide solutions for securing data privacy. Photodon also sells promotional microfiber cloths and screen cleaning supplies, and assembles a wide variety of private labeled kits.
Custom Products, including but not limited to:
- Screen protectors - any size or shape, up to 80"
- Privacy Filters
- Computer Monitor Hoods
- Microfiber Cloths
- Promotional/private labeling of cloths and cleaners
- Laser-cut microfiber cloths and 3M adhesive backer
- Screen Enhancers such as anti-reflection, anti-fingerprint, etched, glare reduction and privacy.
Cage Code: 44R71
DUNS Number: 032514205
Government Business POC: Jolynn Paige
Address: 2682 Garfield Rd. N, Ste 21
Traverse City MI, 49686-5087 USA
We accept GSA Smart Card
- Years of Seeking Best in Class Products
- International Shipping Experts
- Customizable Products and Kits
- Custom Packaging – individual or bulk
- Quick Turn Around Time for Large Orders
- 30 Day 100% Money Back Guarantee*
Photodon custom cuts 3M adhesive backed microfiber cloths used to protect pilots’ helmet lenses from being scratched.
Photodon custom cuts anti-fingerprint screen protective film into circles used to protect the camera lens with easy to install tabs. Packaged individually.
Photodon supplied up to 100,000 logo imprinted silky microfiber cloths. Offered with each Vaio laptop sold.
Photodon uses a laser to kiss-cut sheets of small OEM screen protectors.
Photodon creates kits for Cobb Tuning which includes 2 screen protectors, cleaning solution, and cloth, for their Accessport V3 Tuner. Packaged in pillow pouches for resale.
Photodon has worked with over 30 US government agencies.
*Restrictions may apply for custom orders. Restocking Fees may apply for large orders that are returned.