Custom Cut Screen Protectors and Privacy FiltersPricing is based on custom size, material type, and quantity
Complete fields below to calculate pricing
*Price breaks start at 10 pieces.
Please ensure the dimensions you entered are accurate as to not cause issues with your order.Shipping & Return Information
Devices with straight edges and no cut outs - No drawing is required
- Provide brand name, model, and screen diagonal size in inches of device (more detailed info below)
- Measure your device's screen area that you want covered. If you have a protruded bezel, do not include it in your measurement.
- Enter width & height dimensions in millimeters into the corresponding fields. (A conversion calculator is provided if you only have inches).
- Do you want the protector cut EXACTLY to the measurements you provided? If so, click the EXACT button; otherwise, we will subtract .5 -1mm from each dimension for ease of installation.
- Choose material type
- Choose proper corner radius
- Click corner type box that correlates with your device's corners. For corners that are not square or 2-3mm, please enter your corner radius in the "Enter Radius" box.
- Use our corner radii checker pdf for reference.
- Click the "No Drawing" radio button
- Indicate whether you would like
- Add any special order notes
- Add quantity
- Click "Calculate" for pricing and then "Add to Cart"
- Sending a photo of your device to [email protected] can be helpful to us but is not required
Provide a drawing by:
1) Once you have completed your custom cut purchase above in the Custom Cut Screen Protectors and Privacy Filters web form, you will need to print and fill out our Custom Cut Screen Information Sheet (CCSIS) to help communicate cutouts, corner radius, and shapes.
Email to [email protected]
2) Provide us with your own drawing in .pdf, .dwg, .crd, .ai, .dxf, .emf, or .svg format.
Email to [email protected]
Manufacturer's Brand Name, Model Number, and Advertised Diagonal Size:
Providing this information helps us identify your device to see if more information is needed. By confirming your custom cut screen protector or privacy filter, it allows us to put it onto our website as a new standard product so other customers can then order it.
A Special Offer:
Be the first person to confirm a good fit of the screen protector by providing a picture of your device with it installed, and you will receive a $10 coupon (transferable) towards your next purchase. A complete model number and picture is required to qualify for this offer. Screen protector confirmation must be received within 60 days of purchase to qualify.
If unsure about the measurement process, watch our short video on how to measure. Having the correct dimensions is very important when ordering a custom screen protector. We do not use the diagonal dimension to make a custom cut screen protector, but it is helpful in identifying the device. Review the images below to determine the area to measure depending on if the device is framed or frameless.
If unsure of which material type to choose, we recommend that you order a Sample Pack. This is an inexpensive way to ensure you choose the film that works for you. There are 3 sizes: 2x3", 3x5", and 8x10". We offer free shipping within the USA and charge $3.00 to ship them internationally. We include a $5 coupon toward your next purchase with any purchased sample pack.
Selecting Corner Type:
Click on the corner type box that correlates with your device's corners. For corners that are not square or 2-3mm, please enter your corner radius in the "Enter Radius" box. Use our corner radii checker pdf for reference.
The custom cut screen information sheet (CCSIS) or your own drawing is helpful to ensure you receive the proper corner types. Page 1 of the (CCSIS) has the radius of some common home and office items. Page 3 has a printable corner radius checker from 1 to 40mm.
Etching onto the screen protector's surface is a sharp and efficient way to promote your business or simply label your screen protector with your name. For a small fee, we will etch the film with a company or product name, part number, or website - whatever makes sense to you! The font is your choice of Arial 8pt or Arial 12pt, as shown in the photo. Etching location options are bottom right, bottom left, or bottom center. Available on all product pages.
- Call customer service at 847-377-1185 Mon-Fri 9-5pm EST
- Live chat from any Photodon website page Mon-Fri 9-5pm EST
- Email [email protected]
Custom cutting is our specialty. With our top-of-the-line technology, we can cut any shape or size to meet your needs (up to 100" diagonal for many material types). Camera holes, notches, or different corners are no problem for our specialized tech team. Installation supplies are included with each order. Kits vary depending on material type, size, and packaging options.
Give yourself peace of mind from:
- Blunt Force Impacts
- Damage from Cleaning Products
- Irreversible Scratches
- Unwanted Abrasions
- Irritating Fingerprints
- Messy Hands
Photodon Touché™ Screen Protectors:
- Quality tested and made of Best-in-Class material
- Come with a small test sample to ensure the product you ordered meets your needs prior to installing
- Are silicone backed for adhesion, leaving no residue
- Are touchscreen compatible on 99% of devices
- Can be precision laser cut to fit your device's screen
- Have scratch-resistant coatings from 3 to 9H depending on material ordered
- Have pull tabs for easy liner removal
- Have a 30 day money back guarantee and 18 month limited warranty
Photodon's Touche protector line-up includes:
- Anti-Glare for glare reduction. We offer multiple levels of anti-glare
- Blue Light Blocking to help with eye health
- Privacy Filters used to keep information private
- Anti-Shock which reduces shock on the screen
- Clear films for color critical work
- Film Sample Packs to test drive before you buy
Depending on your needs, Photodon has a material type to cover your device's screen. If unsure about which material is best for you, we have
a chart that breaks it down for your to help the decision process.
Why choose Photodon for your screen protector needs?
- Only high-quality material is used for our products
- Our material has been tested over and over before we offer it to our customers
- We can custom cut to any shape or size (up to 100" diagonal)
- Offer a wide selection of material types
- We offer many different installation kits and have carefully chosen which one to offer
- Our kits can be used after the installation to maintain the screen protector
- We send a small sample of your material type to try before installation
- We have top notch, very responsive customer service
- We offer sample packs so you can test our films
- We offer B2B discounts for orders or 10+
- Your purchase is supporting jobs in the USA
Did you know that in addition to offering a wide variety of high-quality material, Photodon offers several different services?
- Film & Privacy Filter installations
- Film layering
- Films made to your specifications
- Etching on your screen protector
- Generic packaging for our resellers
- Our screen protectors work on 98% of touchscreens. If your device is an ELO or a device with infrared, IntelliTouch, or Surface Acoustic Wave technology, touch function may not work with a screen protector installed. Please consider our Monitor Hoods for anti-glare solutions for these devices.