Blue Light Blocking Screen Protectors
ClearMXB Specifications Sheet
Anti-GlareAGB Specifications Sheet
Protect Your Vision!
One of the best ways to protect your eyes from being exposed to damaging blue light
is to have Photodon's blue light cutting screen protector on your devices.
Now available in anti-glare!
Benefits of Blue Light Blockingting Material:
- Protects your Eyes from Harmful Blue Light
- Reduces the Threat of Macular Degeneration
- Helps with Headaches Due to Long Screen Exposure
- Helps with Sleep Patterns
- Helps with Appetite
- Protects your Device’s Screen from Scratches
- Protects from Harsh Cleaning Chemicals
- Now Available in Clear and Anti-glare
The main difference between the clear and anti-glare protector is that the anti-glare provides a matte finish that reduces glare by about 85%.
The anti-glare can cause a gray out effect if viewed from the side in direct sunlight.
Blue light cut screen protectors reduce violet wave lengths by 88% and ultraviolet wave lengths by 93%.
Our blue light cut materials are ideal for devices that are used outdoors, reducing UV damage to your device screen.
Blue Light Blocking Screen Protectors are Available for any Device up to 80" - Find Yours with our Quick Find Feature
Have you ever wondered about how looking at a computer monitor for long periods might be effecting your health or your children's health? You might be surprised to learn that research has shown several possible side effects.
Many researchers are now saying that long exposure to blue light from electronic devices can produce some harmful health effects. The following are the most common health issues caused by blue light emission.
• Sleep: A number of researchers find that using devices that emit blue light before bedtime can interrupt sleep patterns and affect your body's melatonin levels. Using blue light reduction screen protectors help limit the blue light that is emitted from the screen, therefore having a positive effect on your sleep.
• Appetite: Exposure to blue light may make a person want to eat more. Research indicates that devices that emit blue light, such as smart phones, tablets, and laptop devices, can activate brain regions that regulate appetite and metabolism. But good news: Those who use a blue light cut screen protector can help support good health by making sure they’re not over-stimulating parts of the brain that say, "It’s time to eat!"
• Macular Degeneration: Many leading opthalmologists' organizations have discovered that exposure to blue light can lead to macular degeneration. Blue light cut screen protectors can help to reduce the threat of this potentially life-altering condition. Many optometrists sell special blue light protective eye wear. Photodon's blue light reducing screen protector acts in much the same way when installed on an electronic device.
The main purpose for using a blue light cut screen protector is to block excess blue light that is emitted by monitors and other digital screens - excess blue light that can have a negative effective on your health and your eyes.
Photodon's® MXB (Clear) and AGB (Anti-Glare) Blue Light Blocking Screen Protectors can be used on any device - cell phones, tablets, computer monitors, TV screens, and more. They are also great at protecting your display from scratches and other damage that may occur to your screen. These screen protectors can be custom cut to fit most any device, even curved screens up to 80" in diagonal, and they are touchscreen-compatible as well. If used, installed, and cleaned properly, they will remain effective for many years.
Does Blue Light Hurt My Eye Health? [Infographic]
3 Reasons Your Kids Need Blue Light Screen Protectors
Blue Light Charts and Graphs