If your monitor model is not found in our Shop by Brand, please enter your information below for a custom DUAL STANDARD (8.25") depth hood.
Custom Dual Monitor Hood - Adjustable Angle
Product Code: 112-D
- Reduces screen glare and eye fatigue
- Shades from ambient overhead and side/window lighting
- Aids in color calibration consistency
- Increases privacy - Helps keep information on your screen private
- Professional, thoughtful design that is easily installed or removed
- Allows for better concentration from busy environments
- Keeps your screen cleaner, less dusty.
- Made in the USA
- New slimmer-looking design
- Improved exterior material durability
- Stronger elastic attachment cord
- Small notch on each side to access USB ports
This fully-assembled, easy-to-install monitor hood creates a shaded environment for your screen, offering serious anti-glare and privacy protection, which is ideal for those involved in color-critical work. The eight ¼-inch depth effectively keeps private information safe from onlookers, providing an excellent accessory in testing, banking, and medical facilities.
At the core of our monitor hoods is a high-density fiberboard, the outside covering is a very tough embossed cloth material (similar to book covering) and the interior is a durable non-reflective woven material that is neutral gray. An elastic cord holds the hood in place and makes for easy installation and removal when desired. The elastic cord attachment allows for a wide range of variation of monitor shapes. Rigid plastic strips on the front edges provide reinforcement, protection, and a finished look. These hoods are intended for indoor type usage.
Monitor Hoods are made in-house, and we provide all of the essential items needed for simple no-hassle installation, including bumper buttons for positioning, foam strips for cushioning and light blocking, and detailed installation instructions.
This custom monitor hood ships flat, ready to be unfolded and the elastic cord attachment is pre-installed and ready to be mounted. (Also see installation video on adjacent tab).
- Monitor hoods do not block light coming from behind the viewer or eliminate reflections in rooms with excessive lighting.
- If your monitor has heat exhausting vents along the top edge, a hood will block these vents unless you use something to lift the hood slightly.
|Product Name||Custom Dual Monitor Hood - Adjustable Angle|
|Photodon Part #||112-D|
|Included in Order|
|Size||Varies per selected|
|Color||Black, gray interior|
|Composition||Fiberboard base, exterior vinyl, and light absorbing gray cloth interior|
|Weight each||1.5-2 lbs depending on size|
Dual Monitor Capability
Adhesive Velcro Strips
|Notes||Calibration door option provides an opening that allows for monitor calibration without having to remove the hood. It is located in the center rear of the top panel and measures 3" x 2".|
|Reference More Info|
|MFR Part #||112-D|
|Origin - Manufacturing & Assembly|
|USA - Traverse City, Michigan, USA|