Ordering & Payments Frequently Asked Questions
- What types of payment options does Photodon offer?
Photodon accepts all major credit cards including: Visa®, MasterCard®, Discover® and American Express® plus Amazon Payments and PayPal.
To insure site security Photodon uses Sectigo, Trustwave and PayPal to protect credit card security.
You may place your order:
- Online through our checkout
- By Phone: 1-847-377-1185
- By Fax: 1-877-255-2570
- By submitting an order form
- What are the payment options for B2B customers?
As a business owner you may pay:
- By using a major credit card.
- By sending money through PayPal.
- By wiring funds.
- By using Automated Clearing House (ACH) deposits.
- By check, if approved for credit.
We do offer terms (30 days same as cash) for B2B, state and federal agencies or organizations who have been approved through our credit department. If your organization has not yet established terms with Photodon, please fill out this credit application.
Established accounts (schools, government offices and agencies) may order via PO with Net 30 terms on the first order and may order via phone.
- Do you offer bulk pricing through the website?
Yes! Should you decide to order two or more of the same screen protector, you will be given the option of choosing "Bulk Packaging." Your selected number of films will not be individually packaged. This option reduces packaging and provides you with a discount.
- How do I get a quote on your products?
One of our sales team members will be happy to discuss your company’s needs via phone, email, or by filling out a quote request.
Request for Quotes & Information Form
Please call: 1-847-377-1185, M-F 9am-5pm EST or email us at [email protected].
More FAQ's ► Screen Protectors | Privacy Filters | Monitor Hoods | Microfiber Cloths | Promotional/Custom Microfiber Cloths | Screen Cleaning