Shock-Absorbing Screen Protectors
ClearHSC Specifications Sheet
Anti-GlareHSG Specifications Sheet
These specialty materials are highly resistant to blunt force impacts because they feature an extra layer that acts like a shock absorber.
They have twice the surface hardness of our regular screen protectors.
The main difference between the two is that HSC is clear and HSG offers a matte finish (85% anti-glare).
Ruggedize Your Device:
If your work environment is such that your expensive devices are at high risk of accidental damage or breakage, such as industrial or field-type settings, we've got the product for you! Although our shock-absorbing screen protectors are slightly more expensive than our standard screen protectors, they are worth the extra investment for these situations.
Benefits of Anti-Shock Material:
- Protects against damage due to blunt force impact
- 9H on the hardness scale (most protectors are 3H)
- Provides good scratch resistance
- Has both clear and anti-glare options available
- Touch screen functions with the protector on
- Purchasing a screen protector is cheaper than replacing the screen or device itself
This screen protector material is not recommended for drawing tablets. Depending on your preferences, we have many other great material options for that application.
See our screen protector description page.