AMC - Anti-Microbial Clear
Photodon's® Touché self-disinfecting anti-microbial film kills 99+% of bacteria from its surface.
It is easy to clean and is affordable!
- Zinc in the top surface, self-disinfects to kill nearly all tested bacteria that contacts your screen
- Protects your device screen from harsh cleaning products
- Recommended for all devices, especially ones in medical-type facilities
- Glass-like smooth touch
- Oleophobic coating for easy cleaning
- Retains all touch-screen features, even when wearing gloves
- High transparency
- Contains silicone adhesion that does not cause damage to screen
- Easily removable with no residue
- Available on any device up to 82.5" with 16:9 aspect ratio
Anti-Microbial Film Blog Articles
Protect Your Employees And Your Expensive Equipment With Anti-Microbial Screen Protectors
Now more than ever, it is important to keep yourself and others safe from harmful bacteria. Our anti-microbial screen protectors do just that! Not only do our screen protectors guard your screen against scratches and other damage, but our film has an anti-microbial coating that bacteria such as Klebsiella, Staphylococcus aureus, and Salmonella cannot live on. This film is specifically meant for devices used in medical-type facilities where patients are most vulnerable. They are also great for any touch screens such as tablets, cell phones, and any other handheld devices.
Note: When viewed with polarized lenses it can give your screen a light blue tint.
Disclaimer: AMC film is tested by SGS to ISO and JIS testing standards against Staph, Salmonella, and Klebsiella per JIS Z-2801 methods. Zinc anti-microbial technology is applied to the material top surface; it does not directly protect the user from any exposure to bacteria or provide additional health benefits.