Shipping, Warranty, and Returns
- Add all items you wish to purchase to your cart. This brings you to the Shopping Cart page.
- At the right of the Shopping Cart page, click the orange "Estimate Shipping" button.
- Type in your zip code and country information.
- Click the blue "Estimate Shipping" button to view estimated shipping fees based on various service options.
- Complete checkout or continue shopping.
U.S.P.S. First-Class Mail® Parcel (packages under 13 oz.): 2-5 business days
U.S.P.S. Priority Mail®: 2-3 business days
Standard Ground: Monday-Friday: 1-6 days
Two Day: Mon-Fri delivery: 2 days from day shipped. For example: Ship Monday would arrive on Wednesday
Standard Overnight: 5:00 p.m. delivery.
Priority Overnight: 3:00 p.m. delivery.
First Overnight: 10:30 a.m. delivery.
For consumer B2C orders:
Photodon® ships via the United States Postal Service (USPS). With this service, the USPS delivers to the destination country’s customs office, at which point that country’s postal service is responsible for the delivery of the package.
There is a large degree of variance in how each country handles their customs collections and final delivery of packages. Therefore, we can not verify whether packages will be delivered to your door, or whether you will have to pick them up at your local postal center after customs or duties have been paid. In most cases, whatever postal delivery method you normally receive packages is how you will receive your package from Photodon. (i.e. if you normally receive your mail at your door, then that is the way you will receive your order from us). Please keep in mind that destination customs offices may impact timely delivery of packages.
The customer is responsible for any additional customs duty fees and/or local taxes. Costs listed during checkout are for postage carrier only. The rates listed are directly from the USPS postal service website; we do not add anything to them.
The following shipping methods are available:
- USPS International 1st Class/Standard: 7-21 business days, not available in all locations. (NOT trackable)
- USPS International Priority: 6-10 business days, up to 21 business days, if delayed by customs (Recommended and most commonly used)
- USPS International Express: 3-5 business days (Most expensive)
For business B2B clients:
We prefer to ship using our international business partners' shipping account because that is where our clients receive the best rates. We're most familiar with using FedEx, UPS, and DHL. Please make inquiries to [email protected] if you wish to use a different carrier.
For more detailed information about international shipping, please go to this page.
Photodon does our best to calculate accurate shipping. However, sometimes our website calculator does not correctly charge for multiple items, large items, or heavy items. We review every order and will reimburse you if extra shipping charges are added to your order. On a rare occasion, we may contact you to collect extra fees for shipping.
- Orders ship Mon-Fri, except postal holidays. Most orders ship from Michigan.
- Photodon is a custom shop. Each order is custom cut and packaged. Orders of 1-9 pieces are typically processed within 1-2 business days. Larger orders may take a few additional days. Please contact customer service at 847-377-1185, M-F, 9-5 EST if you need your order rushed.
- All prices are in US dollars.
- An order confirmation e-mail is sent immediately after you place your order online.
- Once the goods have left our premises you will receive a tracking number. Delivery becomes the responsibility of the carrier and/or service used. We cannot be held responsible for late, delayed or non-delivery of goods. We will do all that we can to assist you with any delivery problems reported to us.
- In the case of a package returned to us as undeliverable, we will make an attempt to contact you. In the case of no resolution we will issue a full refund (excluding shipping charges). A new order will need to be placed if you still wish to receive the product(s).
- Photos of products may not be exact or may represent a product family. However, we do our best to keep our images current.
Photodon has a five-star reputation for providing high-quality, long-lasting screen protectors. In fact, we offer an 18-month limited warranty and a 30-day 100% money-back guarantee* on our products. Purchase with confidence knowing that with our Touché™ brand product warranty, we do everything possible to be fair when considering the replacement of your screen protector.
Our Limited Warranty Covers:
- Defects in materials
- Defects in workmanship
- Durability under normal usage
- Loss of screen protector's anti-glare properties
The warranty for our screen protectors is valid for a period of 18 months from the receipt of the product (on the device originally purchased for). If you encounter any of these conditions, Photodon will replace your purchase.
Our 18-month warranty does not cover the following:
- Damage caused by using the product outside its intended use
- Heavy exposure to sun, water, or other extreme weather and/or temperature conditions
- Damage caused by using harsh cleaning chemicals
- Damage caused during installation
- Damage caused by heavy usage
- Damage caused by altering the product
- International shipping costs of replacement screen protectors
If you have an issue with our products, we would like to work with you to try to fix the situation. Please send a photo of your issue to [email protected] noting the problem. If you’d like to speak with a customer service representative, you can contact us at 1-847-377-1185, Mon–Fri 9-5pm EST.
If you are unsatisfied with the performance or quality of our products, contact us within 30 days of receipt of the product. A complete replacement or refund of the product price plus standard ground shipping costs will be issued. International shipping for replacements and refunds will not be covered by Photodon or refunded. In some cases, Photodon may not request a return of the product before a replacement or refund is issued. Please contact us before shipping it back.
- Films over 30" diagonal and orders over $100:
We will replace or refund your screen protector for 50% of the original purchase price, upon receipt of the returned item in like-new condition. Shipping costs are not included and will not be refunded.
If you are dissatisfied due to an installation issue, we will replace or refund your screen protector for 50% of the original purchase price. Shipping costs are not included and will not be refunded.
- Custom Products:
If a custom-made item does not fit correctly, we will replace or refund your screen protector for 50% of the original purchase price, upon receipt of the returned item in like-new condition. Shipping costs are not included and will not be refunded.
- Wrong Item Ordered:
If the incorrect item was ordered, we will replace or refund your screen protector for 50% of the original purchase price, upon receipt of the returned item in like-new condition. Shipping costs are not included and will not be refunded.
- Rush Fees:
Orders that incurred a rush fee will not be refunded the rush fee.
Policy After 30-Day 100% Money Back Guarantee Has Expired
- For up to an additional 60 days after the original 30-day 100% money-back guarantee has expired, Photodon will offer a refund of 25% of the original purchase price, or a 25% credit towards a replacement upon receipt of the returned item in like-new condition. Shipping costs are not included and will not be refunded.
- This return policy does not apply for desired returns after 90 days from receipt of the product, unless it is covered under the 18-month limited warranty.
Should you decide to return your product, please follow these instructions:
- Contact us to see if we can provide a solution, if we need the item returned, or to receive an RMA# (Return Merchandise Authorization).
- Call 1-847-377-1185 or Live Chat from our website, Mon–Fri 9-5pm EST
- Email [email protected]
- Complete the Photodon Return Policy form and include it with your return.
- If returning film, PLEASE HANDLE CAREFULLY! Film is fragile until applied. If re-rolling film, carefully roll it using light pressure. Package item(s) as carefully as they were when sent to you.
B2B Customers: Purchase orders are a legally binding contract to commence work. Returns may be handled differently when a purchase order has been submitted.