Shipping, Warranty, and Returns
- Orders ship Mon-Fri, except postal holidays. Most orders ship from Michigan.
- One-to-nine-piece orders are typically shipped within 1-2 business days. Larger orders may take additional days.
- Please contact customer service at 847-377-1185, M-F, 9-5 EST if you need your order rushed.
- All prices are in US dollars.
- An order confirmation e-mail is sent immediately after you place your order online.
- A tracking number will be sent after a shipping label is printed. Once the package has left our facility, it becomes the responsibility of the carrier. We are not responsible for late, delayed, or non-delivery of goods.
- We will do all that we can to assist you with any delivery problems and we will work with you to get another product sent if necessary.
- For packages returned to us as undeliverable, we will contact you. In the case of no resolution, a full refund (excluding shipping charges) will be issued.
- A new order will need to be placed if you still wish to receive the product(s).
Economy: 5-7 days
Standard: 3-5 days
Two-Day: 2 days
Standard Overnight: Next Day
For expedited overnight services, contact us at 847-377-1185 or [email protected].
- Add all items for purchase to your cart.
- At the right of the Shopping Cart page, click the orange "Estimate Shipping" button.
- Type in your zip code and country information.
- Click the "Estimate Shipping" button for estimated shipping and service options.
*Customs/Duties are not included for international shipments, see info below
Note: Our shipping costs on our website are for shipping ONLY and DO NOT include any additional customs duty fees and/or local taxes. Please check with your local carrier as to charges that will be incurred.
There is a large degree of variance in how each country handles their customs collections and final delivery of packages. Therefore, we can not verify whether packages will be delivered to your door, or whether you will have to pick them up at your local postal center after customs or duties have been paid. In most cases, whatever postal delivery method you normally receive packages is how you will receive your package from Photodon. (i.e. if you normally receive your mail at your door, then that is the way you will receive your order from us). Please keep in mind that destination customs offices may impact timely delivery of packages.
Photodon recommends shipping international orders with FedEx. If your order becomes lost or damaged, Photodon can offer a replacement or refund if shipping via FedEx.
Note: Photodon has limited options when USPS Priority International or USPS First Class International are chosen by the customer. If using USPS services and the package gets lost or damaged, it is the customers responsibility to handle all communications with the post office to try and locate or retrieve the package.
For business B2B international orders:
We prefer to ship using our international business partners' shipping account. We are most familiar with using FedEx, UPS, and DHL. Please make inquiries to [email protected] if you wish to use a different carrier.
Photodon has a five-star reputation for providing high-quality, long-lasting screen protectors. In fact, we offer an 18-month limited warranty and a 30-day 100% money-back guarantee* on our products. Purchase with confidence knowing that with our Touché™ brand product warranty, we do everything possible to be fair when considering the replacement of your screen protector.
Our Limited Warranty Covers:
- Defects in materials
- Defects in workmanship
- Durability under normal usage
- Loss of screen protector's anti-glare properties
The warranty for our screen protectors is valid for a period of 18 months from the receipt of the product (on the device originally purchased for). If you encounter any of these conditions, Photodon will replace your purchase.
Our 18-month warranty does not cover the following:
- Damage caused by using the product outside its intended use
- Heavy exposure to sun, water, or other extreme weather and/or temperature conditions
- Damage caused during installation
- Damage caused by heavy usage
- Damage caused by altering the product
- International shipping costs of replacement screen protectors
If you have an issue with our products, we would like to work with you to try to fix the situation. Please send a photo of your issue to [email protected] noting the problem. If you’d like to speak with a customer service representative, you can contact us at 1-847-377-1185, Mon–Fri 9-5pm EST.
If you are unsatisfied with the performance or quality of our products, contact us within 30 days of receipt of the product. A complete replacement or refund of the product price plus standard ground shipping costs will be issued. International shipping for replacements and refunds will not be covered by Photodon or refunded. In some cases, Photodon may not request a return of the product before a replacement or refund is issued. Please contact us before shipping it back.
Policy After 30-Day 100% Money Back Guarantee Has Expired
- For up to an additional 60 days after the original 30-day 100% money-back guarantee has expired, Photodon will offer a refund of 25% of the original purchase price, or a 25% credit towards a replacement upon receipt of the returned item in like-new condition. Shipping costs are not included and will not be refunded.
- This return policy does not apply for desired returns after 90 days from receipt of the product, unless it is covered under the 18-month limited warranty.
If you are dissatisfied due to an installation issue, we will replace or refund your screen protector for 50% of the original purchase price. Shipping costs are not included and will not be refunded.
- Rush Fees:
Orders that incurred a rush fee will not be refunded the rush fee.
Should you decide to return your product, please follow these instructions:
- Contact us to see if we can provide a solution, if we need the item returned, or to receive an RMA# (Return Merchandise Authorization).
- Call 1-847-377-1185 or Live Chat from our website, Mon–Fri 9-5pm EST
- Email [email protected]
- Complete the Photodon Return Policy form and include it with your return.
- If returning film, PLEASE HANDLE CAREFULLY! Film is fragile until applied. If re-rolling film, carefully roll it using light pressure. Package item(s) as carefully as they were when sent to you.
Attn: Returns Dept
1517 Northern Star Dr. Ste A
Traverse City, MI 49686
Note: All returns must be made using a shipping service which will provide Photodon with a tracking number. If you are returning an item valued at $100 or more, insure the shipment for the value of the merchandise. If a package doesn’t arrive, and you don’t use a trackable method to return, or if you refuse the shipment as a method of return, we may not be able to cover you under our warranty policy.
B2B Customers: Purchase orders are a legally binding contract to commence work. Returns may be handled differently when a purchase order has been submitted.