Microfiber Cloth FAQs:
More FAQ's ► Screen Protectors | Privacy Filters | Monitor Hoods | Microfiber Cloths | Promotional/Custom Microfiber Cloths | Ordering and Payment | Screen Cleaning
Frequently Asked Questions
- Why use Photodon’s Microfiber Cloths?
When you buy Photodon’s microfiber cloths, you’re getting a high-quality, economical product that comes with a guarantee. Our cloths can be washed and reused over and over instead of using expensive paper products. In addition, we offer:
- Superior customer service for any order, large or small.
- Custom printed promotional cloths.
- Volume wholesale pricing.
- Cloths that clean and polish without scratches or streaks.
- Very high quality microfiber.
- Material that is washable and economical.
- Cloths that are eco-friendly and can work well with water alone.
- A 30 day money back - satisfaction guaranteed
- One supplier for all your cloth needs!
- What types of Microfiber Cloths does Photodon offer?
We’re a leader in providing high-quality, economical consumer electronic and cleaning cloths for home and business. We can custom print and cut cloths for promotional use and can even offer specialized packaging services.
Type and Size Choices
Silky Cloth Types:
Our light, standard, premium, anti-bacterial, and large microfiber silky cloths are perfect for cleaning eye-glasses, photographic equipment, computers, tablets, cell phones and other electronic devices, glass surfaces of any kind, mirrors, windows, jewelry, watches, car interiors and many other home and business uses. All of the silky cloths are 80% Polyester and 20% Nylon. The type of cloth one chooses is a matter of personal preference, but we have included a few suggestions here:
Light (6 x 7)
While our lightest weight cloth, these are by no means cloths of lesser quality. Customers especially love these cloths for use on their eye-glass wear.
Standard (6 x 7)
These cloths are our most popular cloth for electronic devices and are a fantastic pick for promotional purposes as well.
Premium (6 x 7)
Photodon’s premium silkies are extra soft and silky and feel a bit luxurious.
Anti-bacterial (6 x 7)
These cloths wipe away approximately 97% of bacteria found on surfaces.
Large (14 x 14)
The large silkies are standard weight, fabulous quality, and bigger for using on larger surfaces such as TV screens or for household cleaning of mirrors, appliance surfaces, and windows. These have a nice sewn edge and come individually packaged.
Other Microfiber cloth Types
Bubble Loop (12 x 12)
Our bubble loop is an all-around can-clean-just-about-anything cloth. The bubble-like pattern helps loosen dust and dirt and can be used on electronic devices as well as in general cleaning situations. The texture of these cloths is their main distinguishing feature. They are thicker than the chamois, or suedes. Stitched edges. 80% Polyester; 20% Nylon.
Suede (8 x 12; 12 x 16; 16 x 16)
Photodon’s brushed suede cloths are our most versatile cloth. They are not easily snagged, and they offer an all-around excellent dusting and polishing cloth.
Chamois (8 x 8)
The leather-like microfiber chamois polishes and wicks away moisture from surfaces for the fraction of the cost of leather. These are great for the interior of cars.
- What are Promotional Cloths?
Photodon is a leader in providing high-quality, fairly-priced promotional cloths with a staff that includes exceptionally experienced sales consultants and a graphic designer. We’re happy to give you one-on-one advice to help you come up with the best solution for your promotional needs. Each client is assigned their own customer-service advocate, so that you know that your questions will be answered by the same team member every time.
- View our Promotional Cloths page to learn more about promotional cloth options.
- Minimum order quantities:
- ENGRAVED: 100
- 1-COLOR, 2-COLOR OR EMBOSSING:1,000 individually packaged, 5,000 bulk.
- Photoprint: 1,000
- CUSTOM PANTONE CLOTH COLORS: 20,000
- Logo size is usually 3 inches wide or smaller.
- Typical logo placement is the bottom right corner of the cloth. Other placement and print options are available.
Photodon often gets hired to create custom-cut shapes from our microfiber cloth product line. From camera lens protectors to custom-cut shaped linings for the interior of helmets, we can cut to your specifications.
View our Custom Cut page to learn more about custom cut cloths.
- How do I to Wash Microfiber Cloths?
All Microfiber cloth types offered by Photodon can be washed in the same ways. Some effective ways of cleaning are as follows:Non-critical cleaning:
- Wash cloths in washing machine. Use warm water and mild detergent.
- Avoid washing with linty fabrics.
- Do not use bleach or fabric softeners.
- Dry at low heat in the dryer or allow to air dry.
- Wash separately either by hand or in a washing machine in warm water.
- Use a small amount of detergent.
- Rinse, repeat if necessary.
- To sanitize, boil for 5-10 minutes.
- You can also place a damp cloth in the microwave for 30 seconds to sanitize.
- How long will cloths usually last?
The lifetime of a cloth depends heavily on usage.
- Cloths exclusively used for glass and screen cleaning will last for years.
- More abrasive jobs, such as auto work, factory or other industrial cleanups, or excessive washing, will accelerate fiber breakdown.
- How do I clean my electronic device's screen?
For more information on screen cleaning, please visit our Screen Cleaning FAQ page.