You scratch our back, we'll scratch yours. How does that sound?
Here's the deal. None of us here at Photodon are digital artists, but some of our best customers are. With so many film types in our line-up, we need help reviewing our films to see which ones work best with drawing tablets.
While we receive loads of 5-star reviews from the likes of Wacom, Huion, and Microsoft Surface Pro customers (just to name a few), we would like to get a couple of interested artists to test our films and give us their feedback. In exchange, we'll send out one free drawing tablet screen protector to each of the testers.
Here's how this will work:
We are offering this to the first three people who live in the United States that contact us.
You will need to:
- Contact email@example.com explaining your interest in helping us out.
- Provide our sales team with your complete contact information and device you will be testing on.
- Photodon will send 3"x5" samples which are clearly labeled with the various film types.
- Photodon will send out a questionnaire for those first three testers to answer.
- Once the questionnaire is filled out, you'll need to contact Photodon and let us know what film type you prefer and what device you would like your complimentary screen protector for (valued up to $90). Voila – you’re happy and we’re happy!
Please note: If we do not have the make and model number of your drawing tablet, we'd be happy to make a custom screen protector for you, because custom is what we do!
While we do our fair share of monkeying around here in Northern Michigan, we are bulldogs when it comes to making sure our customers get the very best screen protectors on the market.
You can contact us at 847-377-1185, M-F 9:00a.m – 5:00pm EST, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.