Open office spaces, whereby employees all work in one open space with few to zero barriers in between them, can create problems. Productivity can slow because there are so many distractions. Or workers find they have no privacy. A Photodon monitor hood is an affordable solution to these problems.
Photodon Monitor Hoods in the Workplace:
Professionally Designed for Office Use
- Creates a kind of mini-cubicle in an open office
- Increases privacy between adjacent computers
- Allows worker to personalize their workspace
- High quality, lightweight fiberboard base
- Black embossed exterior vinyl wipes down easily
- Light-absorbing gray cloth interior
- Fully assembled and ready to install
- Small notch on each side to access USB ports
Stegmeir Consulting Group (SCG), a U.S. based workplace consulting agency, recently published results from their report entitled, “The State of the Open Office Research Study.” The group’s intention was to get non-biased information about the positive and negative attitudes towards open office floor plans, and they wanted to find out if an open-office design is trending. The study involved surveying participants on 6 continents. The report concludes that open-office architecture is on the rise, and predicted to continue expanding.
While the survey respondents indicated that their most pressing concerns were related to noise being a distraction to their workflow, privacy in their office space was also a major concern.
For details of the full report, click here.
If you’d like a quote on Photodon’s monitor hoods for your office, please contact us at 847-377-1185, 9:00 – 5:00 EST, M-F. You can also fill out this short form to request information or a quote.